Are you observant and detail-oriented with a logical approach to your work? Does working in state-of-the-art testing labs get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Quality Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
With physical testing labs worldwide, we can continually analyze the quality of our raw materials, construction methods, and finished products. Our labs stay in constant communication as tests and product standards are developed and executed both in the lab and on the factory floor.
What Will You Do?
The Manufacturing Engineer’s primary goal is to ensure that all of Ashley’s import products meet the design engineering specifications defined by Design and Asia product development teams. This will be achieved by ensuring that all Ashley Suppliers’ manufacturing process, operations, and materials used are in full compliance with destination country regulatory requirements, Ashley Product Standards, and other requirements as defined by Ashley.
Externally the Manufacturing Engineer will need to stay current on the existing range and new Furniture Product items, Reliability and Testing Standards across all Ashley Product Categories assigned to them. This will include construction materials (for example wood, composite, plastic, marble, and other materials), regulatory requirements for products and construction materials, as well as sustainability, packaging and other regulatory requirements.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Furniture Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or technical field.
- Furniture manufacturing training and or/experience analyzing furniture manufacturing engineering problems and establishing solutions in a timely m anger to maintain Quality standards.
- Engineering certifications in mechanical or materials science
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.