Summer 2022 Project Engineer Intern at The Heritage Group
Ascend Indiana serves as your connection point to hundreds of Indiana employers, of varying sizes, industries, and locations. These companies (like The Heritage Group) leverage the Ascend Network to find early-in-career, qualified talent. Our candidates use the Network to find internships, part-time, and full-time roles. In addition to using the Network to find opportunities, we work with you one-on-one to serve as your personal advocate and career mentor throughout the recruitment process.
Connect w/ 500+ Indiana Employers
· Pursuing a degree in engineering or relevant major
· Current sophomore, junior, or senior; OR, recent graduate less than 3 years out of college
· Prepared resume + basic interview skills
· Proactive and self-motivated
· Authorized to work lawfully in the U.S., now and in the future
To sign up for the Ascend Network, please upload your resume here! If you do not have a resume, please contact your career center on-campus. Ascend supports students of all majors and is completely free to use.
· Low cost of living
· Hoosier hospitality and tight knit community
· Great place to launch a career
· An abundance of state parks
· Strong sports culture – Indianapolis Indians, Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, NCAA, Indy 500
· Strong arts with an abundance of museums, theatres and music venues
· Centrally located with other large cities only a few hours away – Chicago, Louisville, Nashville and Cincinnati