Interns join our team for a ten-week summer internship (June-August). During the internship program, interns will leverage their strategic thinking, problem-solving, and project delivery skills to derive insights and design solutions. Interns are able to drill down and focus on select consulting engagements and/or ventures, and will also rotate through other projects to gain comprehensive experience with the company. Additionally, the program affords interns the opportunity to gain direct exposure to our clients and partners.
This internship includes a stipend of $6,000.
At Archetype, we’re always planning for the future. Interns with exceptional performance will be considered for full-time return offers that start the following summer.
Archetype Solutions Group is not your traditional consulting firm or venture fund. Our model brings unique value to both our consulting partners and portfolio companies by deploying our expertise in the areas of strategy, marketing, product development, sales, and software development across those two arms to accelerate innovation and growth.
Our Model: Archetype’s management consulting offering accelerates revenue growth for mid-market companies by bringing start-up like innovation. Helping these companies grow also identifies opportunities for venture investments. The access to Archetype’s team expertise and our mid-market partners’ channels to market accelerates our ventures’ growth. Equity in Archetype’s venture fund – Arc Alpha – provides our mid-market consulting partners alternative revenue streams and outsize returns. In short, our model drives 6:1 ROI by aligning both our consulting and venture arms and our passionate team with our desire to lead with empathy and create strong revenue channels for the companies we work with.
Our Crew: Our global team is made of management consultants, financial and data analysts, marketing and sales experts, and software developers who partner with our clients to supercharge growth. We come from all walks of life, bringing uniquely diverse experiences and skillsets. We break the normal grind to rapidly develop innovative solutions and passionately pursue entrepreneurship across the workplace wellbeing, health, and wealth industries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our partners to refine existing client-facing service offerings, look for new features and add-on services, and contribute to the launch or delivery of new products/ventures
- Execute data analyses and prepare client deliverables throughout the course of the program, including integrating disparate data sets and developing custom reporting
- Keep multiple projects on-track, while both structuring and executing tasks
- Effectively communicate information with internal and external stakeholders Learn to tap into diverse skills to address a broad range of problems
- Work with the other interns to plan and execute a group project
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Candidates should be about to enter the final year of a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, although strong academic performance with analytical and quantitative coursework is preferred (e.g. business, economics, finance, marketing, engineering)
- Organized, resourceful, able to multi-task, learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on a challenge—we’re a team with high standards
CULTURE AND REMOTE WORK
Most of our work is happening remotely, so the entire interview process will be conducted over phone or Zoom. We are hopeful that we’ll be able to have an in-person internship experience in our Philadelphia office, but we will continue to follow public health guidance and respond to the needs of our team as we evolve what the “future of work” looks like for Archetype. Thus, there is a chance that the internship will end up being remote; we held remote internships in 2020 and 2021 with great success! If you’re excited about Archetype but would only be able to accommodate a remote internship, please apply and be explicit about that in your cover letter.
We work hard and play hard at Archetype. When we’re not remote, we enjoy barbecues in our outdoor space, office trips to Quizzo and Escape the Room, and in-office snacks. Some say we show our love for each other as a team through food!
Since we’ve been remote, we’ve kept the team spirit burning bright through weekly happy hours), virtual trivia and game nights, and even virtual yoga hosted by one of our team members.
At Archetype, one of our core values is “play as a team.” We recognize that our team is our biggest asset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we invite you to come as you are.