Archetype analysts help us grow extraordinary businesses at three levels: with our clients, in our investments, and at Archetype itself. Analysts are given project-critical responsibilities from day one and quickly take ownership of deliverables. Our team members relish working on unstructured problems with a high degree of flexibility.
We build small, dedicated teams that engage directly with C-level leadership at our client and partner companies. In our work, analysts benefit from a healthy mix of strategy and project delivery across strategy, product, marketing, and business development initiatives. For example, an analyst would both create a sophisticated model, as well as directly communicate it to our partners and adjust on the fly.
You’ll report to one of our Consulting Managers who will manage your professional development, and you will have different “managers” on a project-by-project basis, giving you the opportunity to learn from multiple members on the team.
We anticipate that this role will have an August 2022 start date. The starting salary for this role is in the range of $60,000-65,000, plus the opportunity for additional incentive compensation in the form of a bonus and ownership in our venture fund.
Archetype Solutions Group is not your traditional consulting firm or venture fund. Our model brings unique value to both our consulting partners and portfolio companies by deploying our expertise in the areas of strategy, marketing, product development, sales, and software development across those two arms to accelerate innovation and growth.
Our Model: Archetype’s management consulting offering accelerates revenue growth for mid-market companies by fostering start-up like innovation. Helping these companies grow also identifies opportunities for venture investments. The access to Archetype’s team expertise and our mid-market partners’ channels to market accelerates our ventures’ growth. Equity in Archetype’s venture fund – Arc Alpha – provides our mid-market consulting partners alternative revenue streams and outsized returns. In short, our model creates 6:1 ROI by aligning our consulting and venture arms and our passionate team with our desire to lead with empathy and create strong revenue channels for the companies we work with.
Our Crew: Our global team is made of management consultants, financial and data analysts, marketing and sales experts, and software developers who partner with our clients to supercharge growth. We come from all walks of life, bringing unique and diverse experiences and skillsets. We break the normal grind to rapidly develop innovative solutions and passionately pursue entrepreneurship across the workplace health, wealth, and performance industries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Analysts often work across teams and responsibilities can vary, but here’s a sampling of what you might do with us:
- Work with our clients to refine their service offerings, and look for new features and add-on services
- Design efficient processes to help clients solve problems and navigate a changing business environment
- Keep multiple projects on-track, while both structuring and executing tasks
- Integrate and analyze disparate data sets and design custom reports
- Research and select service providers to support and help execute initiatives
- Support the product development and testing of new technology tools and/or offerings
- Create client deliverables and sales materials (presentations, financial models, etc.)
- Contribute to the internal Archetype employee experience through culture initiatives
- Conduct in-depth competitive research within our ventures’ various industries, assessing for product-market fit, brand strength, and digital presence
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Relevant professional experience (e.g. internships or other work experience)
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to organize, analyze, and present data
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious, excited about ambiguity, and ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in
- Bonus points for additional analytical skills like SQL, VBA, R, SAS, and business intelligence tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
CULTURE, BENEFITS, AND REMOTE WORK
Most of our work is happening remotely, so the entire interview process will be conducted over phone or Zoom. Our Philadelphia office is open on an optional basis to fully vaccinated team members for solo work and meetings. We are currently developing what the future of flexible work looks like for 2022 and beyond.
We offer competitive pay (including a bonus and ownership in our venture fund), a benefits package (including medical, dental, vision coverages), 401k with employer match, employer-paid life insurance, as well as a monthly wellness stipend to spend on whatever wellness means to you.
When we’re not remote, we enjoy barbecues in our outdoor space, office trips to Quizzo and Escape the Room, and in-office snacks. Some say we show our love for each other as a team through food! Since working remotely, we’ve kept the team spirit burning bright through biweekly happy hours, virtual trivia, and even virtual yoga hosted by one of our team members.
At Archetype, one of our core values is “play as a team.” We recognize that our team is our biggest asset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we invite you to come as you are.