Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
The Appian Strategy Office (ASO) is responsible for formulating, implementing, and monitoring the success of Appian’s strategy. The team serves as both internal consultants to formulate strategy with the CEO in a fact-based manner and change agents to facilitate the strategy execution with Appian’s business units.The Strategy Analyst Interns support the Chief of Staff with analysis to formulate, articulate, and monitor a strategic vision.
What Appian can offer you:
Award Winning Internship Program: Named a 2020 WayUp best internship program, Appian offers an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class software is built, and it is one of the most fun and engaging experiences you’ll ever have. We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but also are passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today.
Applicants considered for Summer 2022
What you’ll do…
Combine creative thinking, command of analytical methods, and an understanding of our business to:
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses, and present final recommendations to help execute strategic initiatives
- Modeli performance reflecting plausible scenarios and illustrate limits of tolerable risks to evaluate new business opportunities
- Ensure the stability and reliability of data sources and processes that reporting systems draw on, the accuracy of reports, analytical soundness, and timely delivery of work product
- Develop Appian systems to support the operations of the ASO and other parts of our business
Who you are…
- Current junior or senior
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Finance or related degree
- Exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, and coordination with others
- Willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end
- Possesses good people skills with the ability to develop respect and trust with team members
- Able to identify business issues and find innovative solutions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.