Aon Is Looking For An Associate Compensation Consultant!
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Rewards Solutions business group. Rewards Solutions is a unit of the Human Capital Solutions practice at Aon.
New York, NY
This role falls under Aon’s early career development program, known as Launch. Building on the development colleagues receive in the role they are hired into, the Launch program is a supplemental development program for recent college recruits.
Your Impact As An Associate Compensation Consultant
- Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in a defined labor market
- Perform specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as assigned
- Analyze and interpret data and prepare summary reports
- Provide routine, day-to-day support to consultants regarding the interpretation of data and findings
- Maintain and update compensation and financial databases
What are we looking for?
Collaborators, Critical Thinkers, Problem Solvers, Team Players, Effective Communicators, Relationship Builders and Future Leaders.
We aim to recruit a diverse group of professionals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients. Additionally, we are looking for the following suggested experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, Word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
Education & Application Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics. Other majors will also be considered.
- Applicants for this role, which is part of the Launch program, must graduate between December 2021 – May 2022 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
The Launch Program was established to mentor and develop future business leaders. This program “launches” the Aon careers of our campus hires in various full-time positions across the company. The 10-month development program begins every summer and includes in-person sessions, networking opportunities, self-study and global leader calls.
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.