Founded more than 160 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry. We proudly brew Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA, Stella Artois and more…even beyond beer. At Anheuser-Busch, our proud heritage is not only built by the quality of our products, but also our people, and we’re excited for people like you to join our team of over 19,000 colleagues united in the dream of bringing people together for a better world.
We believe in learning by doing. Our University Programs are crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers, allowing recent graduates to develop and get exposure to different roles and challenges. We value curious and ambitious people who are open and willing to embrace opportunities in different locations across our company.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Manufacturing/Engineering (MCC) Trainee Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today, and through a concentrated training program, in-depth exposure to our supply business operations, and relevant experiences from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 14 weeks; however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, MCCs will gain a 360 view of the packaging organizations, as well as flexing creative & analytical muscles throughout project work in areas of interest.
MCC Program Details:
- Zone Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in our Supply Manufacturing and Packaging operations to understand the supply routine of the business, followed by the opportunity to deep dive into a project within these areas.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership potential.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will take on an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
Qualifications – External
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Engineering, Science, or Environmental/Safety may help but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S.
- Flexible scheduled – Ability to work varying shifts including weekends, holidays, & overtime.
Ideal MCC Candidate:
- Leverages data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Empowers others by providing purpose and sharing the “whys”.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; technical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Ability to collaborate, be an active listener, seek diverse opinions and input from other and fosters an inclusive environment.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects and teams at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.