Job Title: Client Solutions Analyst
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
The Client Solutions Analyst is responsible for performance measurement, reporting, and investment policy monitoring for client investment plans. The Client Solutions Analyst supports multiple institutional client and plan types. This role requires an understanding of time and dollar weighted performance computations and various statistical concepts across public and open-end private investments.
· Completes onboarding and setup of new clients including internal systems setup, historical performance input, and report creation
· Calculates and reconciles performance with investment managers and custodians
· Creates, maintains, and generates client reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Monitors adherence of the clients plan to the investment policy statement
· Other projects as requested by the supervisor
· Works with a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation
· Displays the ability to be highly organized and flexible with multiple priorities and changing deadlines
· Ability to think critically and solve problems leveraging available resources
· Solid understanding of mathematical computations
· High level of aptitude for software systems and Microsoft Office. Specifically, Excel, Word, and Adobe/Foxit
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· 3 years of relevant professional experience preferred
· CFA Investment Foundations program required within 6 months of start date
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) employer match, and 13 paid company holidays in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an exempt position.