Now Hiring A Psychotherapist in Hoboken, NJ!
Anchor Therapy, an established mental health group private practice in downtown Hoboken, NJ, is looking for a part-time (with potential for full-time) psychotherapist to join our group practice.
The position is part-time (can turn into full-time work if desired) and requires evening and/or weekend hours. Once the caseload is built, we require a minimum of 15 clinical hours per week. Full-time work requires a minimum of 25 clinical hours per week. We are out-of-network with insurance and have a steady stream of referrals. Anchor Therapy therapists have the opportunity to work in a supportive, fun, professional, collaborative work environment with some of the best clients the Hoboken area has to offer. Our clients are motivated and higher functioning. Experience with children, adolescents, and/or young adults is desired. Experience with CBT clinical skills is also desired. Candidate will be employee status so no need to worry about quarterly taxes, marketing expenses, or other overhead costs. We are an excellent place to make the jump from agency work to private practice. You can do so while learning under the safety of an experienced, helpful group owner.
Compensation will be fee-for-service at the following rates and is paid out biweekly:
- $100/ 60 minute intake session/ couples counseling or family session
- $70/ 45 minute therapy session
- Steady stream of referrals
- Highly competitive pay
- Intake coordination, including screening and scheduling of new clients
- Individual consultation as needed and biweekly group case consultation
- Paid sick time
- Paid administrative time
- Health benefits (dental, vision, disability, hospital, accident & cancer coverage)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Team support
- Beautifully decorated and calming office suite in the best location in Hoboken (right across from the Hoboken Path train station, bus station, and NY ferry – with NYC views!)
- Electronic health records
- Billing services
- Growth opportunity
- Flexible scheduling, including ability to work remotely
- HIPAA-compliant professional e-mail
Minimum Requirements are:
- Current State of New Jersey license as a LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD
- Willing to work 15 clinical hours per week or more once caseload is built
- Must be able to work nights and/or weekends
- Minimum 2 years of mental health therapy experience
- Master’s or Doctorate
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed: LAC, LSW)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Anchor Therapy values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of ethnic minorities to apply.
For consideration, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our employment questionnaire on our website: https://www.anchortherapy.org/careers-counseling-job-position#
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in person interview.