Analog Photonics is a Boston based technology company with expertise in advanced, large-scale and high-performance photonic and electronic application-specific integrated circuits. We use our proprietary silicon photonic platform to serve the automotive lidar and data communications markets with innovative, chip-scale solutions. Analog Photonics has developed a portfolio of state-of-the-art silicon photonics-based designs including the world’s best optical phased arrays. Our designs are fabricated in a 300mm CMOS foundry using a proprietary photonics platform that is optimized for low cost, high reliability, and high yield.
We are actively seeking talented Mixed-Signal & Analog IC design engineers who want to join a dynamic team and take their technical knowledge to the next level in our mission of making world class LiDAR sensors.
We are searching for an Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Designer to play an important role in the commercialization of our technology.
The candidate is expected to be motivated and capable of making the following contributions:
· Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DACs, PLL or other timing circuits, voltage regulators, high-speed I/O, ESD;
· Capable of interface with the photonic, hardware and CMOS design teams to help define circuit specifications from concept datasheet to production;
· Capable of surveying and evaluating circuit architecture options and communicating the trade-offs;
· Capable of circuit design, simulation, extraction, verification and measurement/debugging;
· Good teamwork and communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
· Analog/Mixed-Signal IC design, verification, or related industrial work experience preferred, Bachelor’s degree 5+ yrs, MS 3+ yrs.
· Deep knowledge in analog circuit design;
· Experience with deep submicron CMOS technologies;
· Experience with broad analog design such as amplifiers, ADCs/DACs, PLLs or other timing circuits, voltage regulators, and I/O;
· Familiarity with SOC trade space, architecture and implementation;
· Demonstrated track record of successful silicon designs;
· Experience with Cadence Virtuoso design environments;
· Ability to guide physical designers on critical aspects of analog layout;
· Experience with performing post layout parasitic extraction & circuit verification;
· Experience in lab testing of mixed-signal circuits and experience in using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc. to validate analog designs;
· Experience with radar, imaging systems, or silicon photonics is a plus;
· Experience with MATLAB is a plus;
· Experience with FPGA prototyping is a plus;
· Experience with automotive standards as ISO26262, AEC Q-100, Zero Defect Framework, etc. as well as experience in automotive system-level chip verification (tools and methods), customer (Tier1/OEM) validation, and qualification process is a plus;
· Experience with ASIL (Automotive Safety Integrity Level) functional safety work products such as FMEDA, DFMEA is a plus;
· Good knowledge of chip/package/board co-design, system thermal simulation, and board-level reliability study as well as extensive networks with academic institutes and automotive industries like Tier2, Tier1, OEM will be a good plus.
Candidate must be able to commute to Boston Seaport district to work onsite in the long-term.
AP does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.