In this position you will contribute to the development of advanced mixed signal circuits for low-power and high performance Serdes, PLLs, PVT sensors and I/O’s to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs.
You will join a highly collaborative team and develop you circuit design skills on advanced CMOS processes. Your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidate should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed, and significant know-how in some of them.
· Digital and analog circuit design, implementation and verification
· Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
· Mix signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced Fin-FET processes
· Bandgap and amplifiers for PVT sensors
· High sensitivity and accuracy sense amplifiers
· I/O designs
· Low voltage and low jitter PLL
· Spread spectrum PLL
· LC PLL
· Ability to provide customer support
· Preferred experience of at least 2 years
· Circuit design of advanced Fin-FET Serdes, low power PLLs and PVT sensors and I/O’s
· Design of different mixed-signal circuit blocks
· Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
· Design review and documentation
· Work with quality assurance engineers to ensure smooth release of product
· Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
· Provide customer support, both pre-sales and post final delivery
BS required / MS or above preferred in electrical engineering or related field