AMPLY is a fast-growing 2021 Global CleanTech 100 company, honored for innovation in Electric Vehicle Fleet Charging and Management. We are an energy technology company going after an emerging $100B market opportunity. AMPLY is looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer with an eye for detail, a strong sense of urgency, and endless curiosity to join our marketing team. AMPLY has a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration and creates harmony from our individual talents; fostering creative and professional growth.
AMPLY’s Marketing Graphic Designer will be responsible for the execution, maintenance, and continual evolution of our brand’s visual identity for both internal and external audiences. As a member of a small marketing team inside a rapidly-growing cleantech startup, you will have significant ownership over the process – from concept to end product. You will partner closely with marketing executives/managers, meet short turnaround times, manage multiple projects and deadlines. If you possess the mind and skill set of a savvy marketing strategist come join our team and help tell our story and educate fleet operators about CaaS (charging as a service).
This is a full-time paid position based at our HQ office in Mountain View, CA (local applicants only).
- Develop all graphic materials for both internal and external events including:
- presentations, social media, webinars, diagrams, icons, infographics, etc..
- Work with Sales, Engineering, and other Corporate teams to design print and online advertising, printed collateral, promotional materials, and logos
- Work with senior staff to produce proposals presentations, and award submissions in alignment to support AMPLY’s development activities.
- Develop graphics for internal events and speaking engagements.
- Assist Design leads with various design tasks
- Work on full-scale campaigns and evolve visual brand identity
- Work on multiple design projects at any given time and execute in a timely fashion
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 1 – 2 years graphic design experience w/ portfolio of work to present
- A portfolio that demonstrates proven experience in creating a consistent and comprehensive brand expression across multiple channels
- Ability to present your work in a clear concise manner and take constructive feedback to use in revisions
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, PhotoShop, and GSuite (Google Slides/Sheets)
- A high-performing team player who is willing to jump in when and where needed
- Thrives and enjoys working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Possess a creative, positive, and flexible attitude
- Ability and desire to take ownership and lead design and creative projects as necessary
- Ability to prioritize and track projects through the creative process
- Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments with changing priorities and parameters
- Ability to follow directions, respond positively to feedback and contribute ideas
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are a must; the ability to build productive professional relationships across the company
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor, contributing and working