AMPLY is a fast-growing 2021 Global CleanTech 100 company, honored for Innovation in Electric Vehicle Fleet Charging and Management. We are an energy technology company going after an emerging $100B market opportunity. AMPLY is looking for students who love problem-solving and are willing to make a real-life impact on projects that may involve senior executives to front-line associates.
At AMPLY Power, an energy technology company, you will learn sales processes and systems across the following functions: pre-sales, sales, and post-sales activities. You will get exposure to sales, operations, planning, forecasting, and demand management processes. This experience will provide opportunities to collaborate cross-functionally, communicate with businesses in the EV charging, energy, and sustainability industries to develop opportunities while working closely with our senior leadership throughout the sales cycle.
*The internship is 3-6 months, full-time, paid with the potential for a full-time offer. Located in Mountain View, CA (hybrid office).
- Project management support including sales proposal development, strategic marketing, written content generation, and general support
- Assist with RFP/RFI/RFQ response creation and timely submission
- Evaluate customer savings propositions by analyzing energy data and utility rates
- Prepare internal and customer-facing presentations and proposals
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Engineering, Operations, Legal, Policy, and other business units to thoroughly understand proposal characteristics
- Assist with special projects assigned by senior management such as the Whitepaper 2021 Update
- Collaborate with other Sales staff to help formalize important processes necessary to scale sales operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Economics, Business, Environmental Studies, Political Science, or related major
- Graduating Spring or Fall 2021 at the latest
- Exceptional qualitative, quantitative, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of challenges from the industry-level to client-specific
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence, attentiveness to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Energy, DR, solar, or renewable energy industry experience is a plus