Responsible for digital media planning and buying with the ability to work with the Creative Team to develop and execute strategic plans and optimize Google Ads and paid social content. Programmatic and Microsoft Office experience is required.
– Set-up and conduct day to day management of paid campaigns across digital platforms including Google Ads, programmatic experience and social channels.
– Responsible for implementing and managing various lead generation efforts through online displays, video, social, and native channels.
– Experience in executing buys with a variety of KPI’s including CPC, CPL, CPM and CTR.
– Analytic ability to understand and derive insights from data. Maximize online lead acquisition while maintaining allowed CPL/CPA.
– Collaborate and support strategic development, analysis and optimization of digital campaigns.
– Ability to understand technical set-up of campaign, leads, and third-party systems to provide input for enhancements.
– Keep apprised of industry trends and developments in digital marketing and technologies to improve efficiencies.
– 1-4 years of hands-on experience with digital marketing and media buying.
– Experience in digital media strategies, planning and execution to meet awareness and lead generation objectives across all channels.
– Attention to detail, highly organized, and good instincts and judgment.
– Team player with strong communication and follow-up skills.