A Claims Consultant intern will help drive line of business results by assisting the line of business with change management, process documentation, communication, quality auditing, data analysis, and other tasks as needed, helps provide the root cause analysis of loss results to stakeholders, and helps provide actionable recommendations for improvements. We at American Family Insurance Enterprise act on our belief in diversity and inclusion by constantly evolving to meet customer needs and preferences. American Family Insurance group is the nation’s 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group, ranking No. 232 on the Fortune 500 list.
This position is a full time summer internship 40 hours per week with the potential to be offered part-time role once you return to school and full time offer once you graduate.
- Proficient in Excel
- Foundational understanding of data manipulation and reporting
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and quickly change focus as business needs evolve
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
Pay Rate is determined by level of education and experienced skill set.