2022 Summer Internship Opportunities
American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacture, engineering, validation, and design of driveline systems, chassis systems, and forged products for trucks, buses, sport utility vehicles, and passenger cars. AAM offers a learning environment that is challenging, as well as rewarding.
AAM is seeking candidates that are passionate about automotive manufacturing, excel academically, demonstrate leadership capabilities, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are currently recruiting for our 2022 Summer Internship program in the following areas:
· Human Resources
· Information Technology
· Corporate Finance
Our Summer Intern Program also offers the following:
· Formal Education Opportunities: AAM offers formal education opportunities to support your personal and professional development.
· Housing: AAM provides a housing stipend to eligible interns.
· Networking: AAM offers a variety of engagement events and networking opportunities throughout the summer.
Required skills and education:
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Graduation date of December 2022 or later
· Available to work at least 40 hours per week
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
· Good listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented, able to multitask and prioritize workload
· Able to maintain confidential information
· Interested in pursuing a career in the automotive industry
· Able to work well in a team
· Must be authorized to work in US.
Positions are based in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Learn more and apply online at: