Driven by a high-caliber workforce, Ameresco is a leading clean technology integrator and renewable asset developer, owner and operator. Our comprehensive services include energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability and renewable energy solutions throughout North America and Europe. Our renewable energy assets and customer projects have delivered a cumulative carbon offset equivalent to over 60 million metric tons of carbon dioxide since going public in 2010.
Grounded in our C.A.R.I.N.G. values and guided by our Environmental, Social and Governance practices, we are proud of our engaging workplace with a host of competitive benefits and wellness programs. Our teams work collaboratively to deliver best-in-class solutions with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. In pursuit of energizing a sustainable world, our people and purpose set Ameresco apart.
Help shape the future of energy by working for an award-winning team, honored to be recognized by agencies including Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation and Forbes for our company culture, industry leadership, and client projects. Ameresco is fueled by a dynamic team that embraces diversity, career development opportunities, and — most importantly – employees driven by doing well by doing good.
Applied Energy Group (AEG), a division of Ameresco, Inc. is seeking an Engineering Analyst to provide engineering and analytical support across AEG’s practice areas which cover market assessment, planning, engineering studies, program implementation support and EM&V.
- Perform a wide range of energy-related analysis to include: energy efficiency savings and cost estimation, energy simulation modeling, consolidation of source data, utility program development and planning, quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) of engineering analyses, measurement and verification (M&V), program tracking system setup, evaluation analysis, market research, statistical analyses, and secondary research;
- Manage and deliver assigned tasks and analyses to project manager and manager’s satisfaction;
- Prepare written reports, presentation materials, and other project deliverables;
- Justify and document technical decisions related to research, planning, and data analysis;
- Communicate analytical methods and results to clients; and
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to maximize productivity and cultivate future opportunities.
- BA/BS in Engineering or related technical field and
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in energy efficiency technology assessment, utility program development and implementation, EM&V, or related areas.
- MA/MS in Engineering or related technical field a plus
- Proficiency in energy simulation modeling, VBA, and/or programming languages
- Demonstrated experience with the development of analysis plans for discrete tasks and/or projects
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Attention to detail and dedication to deliverable quality;
- Excellence in both verbal and written communication;
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple groups;
- Ability to manage time independently and deliver tasks within allotted time-frame and budget;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information;
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism and a cooperative attitude; and
- Strong organizational skills with ability to follow through on multiple tasks and priorities.
- AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans.
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Women/Minorities/Veteran/Disability.