Senior Product Designer
- At least 3 years of professional experience in human-centered design
- Someone who is excited to cultivate a strong design culture at the company. As a senior-level product designer, we’re hoping you can help establish best practices, lead design workshops, and provide peer mentorship to our current product designer.
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop web, etc.)
- Interest in the end-to-end design process. You’ll work alongside the current product designer to do everything from identifying project tasks to conducting tech handoff; performing user research (generative and evaluative) to diving into UX/UI design.
- Confidence in the face of ambiguity to decide between different research methodologies and design thinking frameworks
- A strong focus on prioritizing shipping features to our core users
- An experienced and collaborative team player – we’re a small team, so the ability to be humble while working side-by-side with the current product designer and engineering team is a must.
- Someone up-to-date with industry best practices and design trends
- Nice-to-have: Experience working in startups, interest in contributing to design strategy