Amcor is currently seeking enthusiastic, accountable employees for these advanced manufacturing positions on the north and south side of Oshkosh, WI!
At Amcor, Safety is our number one priority. All employees act as safety leaders in all responsibilities. Employees support our World Class Operations by engaging in team activities and continuously improving the business.
To service and support manufacturing operations in the form of maximizing production output via expedient machine repair, procurement of repair parts, preventive maintenance, safety and maintaining building systems.
Opportunities available on the north and south side of Oshkosh at Amcor’s Oshkosh North, Converter Films, Specialty Films and South facilities all right off HWY 41!
Compensation is based off skill set with $0.60 night shift premiums and 1.5x pay on Sundays!
2-2-3 Rotating 12 Hour Shift (rotate every two weeks – 1/2 the year off!)
2-2-3 Straight Night Shift (again – 1/2 the year off!)
*start time ranges from 5-6 (AM and PM)
4 10s Straight Nights Mon-Thurs (3PM-1AM)
BENEFITS: start day one of employment!
- Health & Wellness: Health Insurance, Pharmacy Coverage, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Supplemental Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage, Confidential Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Rewards Program
- Retirement: 8% $1 for $1 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Education: Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to $1,500 Retention Bonus paid out after 1 year of employment. Must be in good standing at date of payout
- Not from the area? Ask your recruiter to learn more!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities.
- Performs necessary repairs on equipment.
- Creates and understands the work order process using SAP.
- Problem solves issues concerning equipment operation and manufacturing processes where these relate to maximizing output.
- Involvement in developmental project work including working with R&D, manufacturing and outside equipment and parts vendors.
- Functions as part of the technical resources for the on-site staff.
- Knowledge of procedures, work instructions and associated forms as required by the Key Area Leader.
WHAT WE VALUE
- Good communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Experience with shop tools.
- Understand Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Troubleshoot PLC’s. (Allen Bradley 500 and 5000 software)
- Must be able to wire up to 480 volt systems for Industrial machinery.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- 2 Year Electro-Mechanical degree preferred.
- PLC troubleshooting experience.
- Previous experience in an industrial setting working with machine processes, schedules and a variety of individuals involved in the manufacturing environment necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We expect our people to be guided by The Amcor Way and demonstrate our Values every day to enable the business to win. We are winning when:
- Our people are engaged and developing as part of a high-performing Amcor team
- Our customers grow and prosper from Amcor’s quality, service, and innovation
- Our investors benefit from Amcor’s consistent growth and superior returns
- The environment is better off because of Amcor’s leadership and products
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Amcor Flexibles North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the links “EEO is the and “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 224-313-7000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.