We are a fast-paced Series A startup growing our team of dynamic builders, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations more human-friendly and efficient.
We are seeking Robotics Software Engineer interns to help us develop and support robot application software for the company’s products. In this role you will work closely with the VP of Software and the engineering teams.
In this role, you will
- Develop, write, debug, maintain, and support runtime software applications
- Automate tasks in the cloud such as data analysis and machine learning
- Manage software deployments to AI-powered robotic systems in production with global brandsUpdate and iterate software based on customer and employee feedback
- Design and build robot user interfaces
- Implement feature requests for the company’s products: AmbiSort and AmbiKit
You are a good fit if you have:
- An eagerness to learn, solve challenging problems, and lead with curiosity
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work
- Proficiency in C++, Python, Linux, Git, Postgres / SQL, Docker
- Experience in the following areas: robotics (3d rigid geometry, kinematics, motion planning), software architecture, state machines, multi-processing, operating systems (must know UNIX), drivers (cameras, sensors, other equipment), and software update systems
- (Bonus) Skills related to web API development, computer vision, firmware development, and/or electrical / hardware skills
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!