We are a fast-paced Series A startup growing our team of dynamic builders, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations more human-friendly and efficient.
We are seeking a Robotics Software Engineer to develop software to connect Ambi Robotics runtime software with hardware devices such as controllers and sensors. In this role you will work closely with the VP of Software in collaboration with the VP of Hardware. This position is ideal for a teammate who has over four years of experience in commercial software development.
In this role, you will
- Develop, write, debug, maintain, and support drivers for new and existing hardware components
- Manage test operations and infrastructure for new drivers
- Conceptualize and execute new features for robot drivers, including data access features
You’re a good fit if you have
- An eagerness to learn, solve challenging problems, and lead with curiosity
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work
- Proficiency with C++, Python, Bash scripting, Linux, and Git
- Experience in the following areas: low-level driver programming, multiprocessing, visual data, motor control, operating systems (must know UNIX), and industry testing
- Skills in robot control (Yaskawa is a plus), PLC progamming, ROS, image/video processing, and/or mechatronics
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer benefits such as 401k, health/dental/vision insurance, and equity ownership.