We are a fast-paced Series A startup growing our team of dynamic builders, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations more human-friendly and efficient.
We are seeking a Robotics Software Engineer to develop and support runtime application software for the company’s products. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Software and the engineering teams. This position is ideal for a teammate who has over four years of experience in commercial software development.
In this role, you will
- Develop, write, debug, maintain, and support robotic software applications
- Manage software deployments to AI-powered robotic systems in production with global brands
- Update and iterate software based on customer and employee feedback Implement feature requests for the company’s products: AmbiSort and AmbiKit
- Develop software applications for the company’s future product pipeline
- Manage configuration tools for rapid installation and support of the company’s products
You are a good fit if you have:
- An eagerness to learn, solve challenging problems, and lead with curiosity
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work
- Proficiency in C++, Python, Linux, Git, Postgres / SQL, Docker
- Experience in the following areas: robotics (3d rigid geometry, kinematics, motion planning), software architecture, state machines, multi-processing, operating systems (must know UNIX), drivers (cameras, sensors, other equipment), and software update systems
- (Bonus) Skills related to web API development, computer vision, firmware development, and/or electrical / hardware skills
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer benefits such as 401k, health/dental/vision insurance, and equity ownership.