We are a fast-paced Series A startup growing our team of dynamic builders, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations more human-friendly and efficient.
We are seeking Mechanical Engineering Interns to help us design, build, and test novel robotic systems. In this role you will work closely with members of the Hardware team.
In this role, you will
- Own your own project and take it from concept to functioning prototype
- Measure and show quantitative results of prototype systems
- Support existing deployments
- Learn from experienced mechanical designers (and hopefully teach us a thing or two as well)
You are a good fit if you:
- Have an eagerness to learn, solve challenging problems, and lead with curiosity
- Like to get your hands dirty. You know how to safely use power tools and like to build your designs yourself
- Are proficient with CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Are familiar with rapid prototyping (3D printing, sheet metal, basic machining)
- Have mechanism design experience
- Basic mechatronics skills (you know how to wire up a sensor and have dabbled with microcontrollers)
- Familiarity with 6-axis robots
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!