Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We have data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Singapore, and Japan, and customers across all industries.
We are seeking Interns to build the next generation of our cloud server infrastructure. Our success depends on our world-class server infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies. As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you’ll be responsible for the design and optimization of hardware in our data centers including technologies such as AWS Inferentia which is a machine learning inference product designed to deliver high performance at low cost.
· Work on cutting-edge ML technology and a real-time project delivering on an important verification task
· Work at System/SoC/Unit-level to gain understanding of block level verification techniques
· Use SV/UVM/C/C++ to develop stimulus, monitors, checker and coverage components to verify design blocks of differing complexities
· Use scripting languages like Python/Perl to develop automation of verification collateral, measure and report progress using metrics
· Work closely with designers and architects to identify verification gaps and close them
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages your strengths and helps you further develop your skillset.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
· Actively enrolled in an accredited university or college pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
· Graduating on or after September 2022 – December 2023. Please note – Job Start date will be after January 2022
· Programming experience in at least one of SV/UVM, SV assertions or C/C++
· Strong understanding of OOP fundamentals
· Enrolled in MS degree or higher in EE or CE
· Experience verifying logic design blocks at unit, SoC level or System level
· Experience closing code and functional coverage
· Experience with scripting language (Python/Perl)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.