Unique opportunity to work in entrepreneurial alternative investment firm led by senior partners with 25+ years’ experience and strong global networks. The Firm invests in proprietary opportunities in private and public markets.
The Analyst will work remotely in a small team with limited supervision. The Analyst should be a self-starter able to get to the right answers in a timely manner using limited resources. Previous experience in M&A, private equity or venture capital required.
- Prepare detailed financial and valuation models to analyse companies in a timely manner
- Carry out company and market research in a timely manner
- Analyse companies’ financial statements methodically and comprehensively
- Conduct thorough due diligence on industries, companies and individuals.
- Develop truly differentiated and contrarian investment theses without relying on sell-side help
- Produce and present market analysis reports identifying investment opportunities primarily in the US and Europe, and also emerging markets
- Support the senior partners regarding the investments
- Keep up to date with market developments, financial news, key trends and events relevant to the Firm.