Associates are expected to:
- Conduct market research and perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Perform report writing and financial model development;
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client projects;
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data in support of assessments;
- Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
- Become familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues;
- Support the development of company intellectual property; and
- Perform other logistical, administrative or other tasks, as directed by company management.
- Strong, demonstrable interest in, and passion for, the aviation industry;
- Comprehension of finance fundamentals;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility managing multiple priorities, working to changing deadlines and attention to detail
- Unyielding commitment to excellence, delivering the best possible outcomes for clients;
- Able to work precisely and productively under pressure and tight deadlines; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills:
- For all offices, foreign language capabilities are a strong positive.
For Associates, bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, problem solving or critical reasoning discipline (e.g., finance, mathematics, engineering, statistics, philosophy, etc.) from a top educational institution.
Able to travel, domestic and overseas; may be required to travel 25-50% of the time, or more during certain periods.