DFW SKYLINK – JOB POSTING
Maintenance (Central) Control Operator | Reports To: SDC Supervisor
The Central Control Operator (CCO) is responsible for safely and efficiently entering, exiting and diverting trains using a computer base system in accordance with applicable system rules and operating procedures, to include:
1. Monitor and control all automatic trains and guideway activities.
2. Radio communications, monitoring CCTV system, dispatching trains for passenger service, monitoring system alarms, and any other functions which affect operations of the Sky Train system.
3. Responsible for power configuration of the Electrical Power System.
4. Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all activities on the PHX Sky Train System through the use of shift log books and passdowns.
5. Complies with all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment for employees, customers and visitors.
6. Maintain required certifications and qualifications as they pertain to Central Control Operations.
Knowledge and Experience Preferred
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 2 years electrical/mechanical experience or equivalent technical school training
· Intermediate level of knowledge of computer driven software applications
· Possesses valid driver’s license
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and listen
· Observe multiple screens and monitors on a continuous basis
· Works variable hours and shifts
· Disciplined, self-starter, ability to handle down time and high stress
How to Apply
Contact: Akanksha Bhat, HRBP