All In Energy is making the transition to a clean energy economy more rapid and inclusive by
creating community outreach campaigns that drive adoption of energy-saving products and
services in neighborhoods that have historically had low participation rates in these beneficial
programs. We’re seeking a dynamic and passionate bilingual (Spanish/English) individual
to execute our outreach campaign in Greater Boston. We are partnered with the City of
Chelsea, the City of Cambridge and Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation
(CSNDC) to connect residents to no-cost home energy assessments and beneficial community
solar programs. Your role will focus on helping us reach residents in the community by
knocking on doors in the community to let them know of these opportunities. This doorknocking
can be contactless if required by COVID conditions.
The Neighborhood Outreach Representative represents our outreach campaign in the
community and directly impacts All In Energy’s success reaching residents and helping them
save money and energy at home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with residents to connect them to no-cost home energy assessments and
community solar through door-to-door canvassing.
- Become an expert on these energy programs
- Capture learnings and best practices to help All In Energy improve its field operations.
- Solicit feedback from residents who have been through the program and ask for referrals
of family, friends, and neighbors.
- Solicit and record feedback from community members and community institutions about
potential barriers to adopting energy efficiency measures to inform future programming.
- Maintain organized contact records and other data about partnerships and community
members, as well as program successes and challenges.
- Miscellaneous tasks associated with starting up a new nonprofit organization as needed.
- Passion for addressing global climate change, equitable clean energy access, or
economic and environmental justice.
- Confidence to speak with strangers in person and on the phone and ask them to take a
no-cost action to save money and energy while helping reduce greenhouse gas
- Demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a small, nimble team.
- Details-oriented and able to keep records and systems organized.
- Ability to travel in and around Framingham (special consideration will be given to
residents of Framingham).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience communicating with the residents of low-income and/or majority-minority
- Sales, outreach, or organizing experience, e.g. retail, political canvassing, fundraising.
- Public speaking experience.
- Basic knowledge of how homes use and lose energy.
- Trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish a plus
Hours and Compensation:
- $18/hour + success-based commission
- Part-time or Full-time possibilities
- Varied schedule, with regular evenings and weekends
To Apply: Send your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com with the position
title in the subject line.
All In Energy is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. In particular, we’re
dedicated to broadening opportunities for individuals from demographic groups that are
historically underrepresented in the clean energy economy. We’re committed to building an
inclusive workplace culture where talented people of widely diverse backgrounds can thrive. We
are actively seeking people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in this