Municipal Designer – Augusta, GA
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Municipal Designer in our Augusta, GA office. We’re looking for a hydrology and hydraulics engineer looking for a great career-advancing opportunity in our Augusta, GA office. Responsibilities will include performing roadway design for highway projects.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Perform design calculations, and assist with design development
- Compute quantities and demonstrate awareness of relationships to pay items
- Develop task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner
- Perform tasks on schedule and within budget as assigned
- Work independently under the guidance of a Project Engineer and Project Manager
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field
- EIT Certification
- Experience working on GDOT projects
- Experience in hydrology and hydraulic modeling
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: