Aimpoint Digital is a premier analytics consulting firm with a mission to drive business value for clients through expertise in data analytics, data science, data engineering and infrastructure. This position is within our data analytics practice which focuses on analytics process automation, data visualization and statistical analyses.
What you will do
The focus of everything we do centers around enabling clients to get the most out of their data and leverage analytic capabilities / digital technology to transform the way they operate. This starts by working with clients (across all levels of their organization) to identify the most valuable ways to leverage their data and then either training them how to do analysis or building analytic applications for them. This can include process automation, statistical analyses, machine learning and dashboards/data visualizations.
Your primary focus with be on business intelligence and reporting technologies & methodologies. You will be developing reliable solutions that are suited to scale. You will assist in the delivery and implementation of quality solutions using Microsoft Power Platform and related technologies. You will partner with clients and team members to assist with requirement gathering, design of solutions, technical architecture, delivery, and implementation.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for data rockstars who deeply understand business and enjoy problem solving. You love working with data and transforming it to pull out valuable business insights. You love building analytical tools that business users can leverage daily to do their jobs better. You enjoy helping business analysts better understand data and how to use analytical tools with a focus on Microsoft’s Power Platform. You enjoy developing reports, dashboards, and scorecards to help enable analytic transformation.
- Team players who are comfortable working independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 5 years of deep data and analytics experience
- 3 years using Power BI, Power Apps, and others in the Microsoft business intelligence products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient in the use of Data Analytics Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
- Ability to provide insight and recommendations on new and emerging technologies
- Desire to champion the Power Platform and mentor other team members
- Experience leveraging database systems (data warehouses, data marts, data models) such as Oracle, SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Server with a willingness to learn
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Consulting experience (preferred)
- Market leading compensation package
- Signing bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Full Health Benefits
- Technology Stipend
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote within the US and able to start Spring 2022.