Aimpoint Digital is a premier analytics consulting firm with a mission to drive business value for clients through expertise in data analytics, data science, data engineering and infrastructure. This position is within our data analytics practice which focuses on analytics process automation, data visualization and statistical analyses.
What you will do
You will work with stakeholders across all levels of an organization to determine how to create business value through analytics process automation, data visualization and statistical analyses. You will use your expertise to build minimum viable products, production applications and/or enable organizations with the necessary skills through training and coaching. Analytics Consultants will execute project work guidance and minimal oversight. Analytics Consultants are expected to participate in one or more of the following: thought leadership/content development, business development and/or internal operations.
Tools you will frequently use include Alteryx, Tableau, and Power BI. Depending on the needs of the client you may also use Dataiku, SQL, R, and Python and work with cloud services such as AWS and Azure as well as modern database technologies such as Snowflake.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for teammates who enjoy problem solving and want to work with some of the world’s leading organizations. You should love working with data and transforming it to pull out valuable business insights. You love building analytical tools that business users can leverage daily to do their jobs better. You enjoy helping business analysts better understand data and how to use analytical tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, and Power BI.
- Proficient in data analysis, statistics, or data visualization
- Experienced with at least one of: Alteryx (preferred), R, Python or SQL
- Strong business acumen
- Team players who are comfortable working independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization platforms (preferred)
- Experience working with relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift, or Snowflake (plus)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (plus)
- Willingness to travel
- Market leading compensation package
- Signing bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Full Health Benefits
- Technology Stipend
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote within the US and able to start Spring 2022.