Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Purpose of the role:
We currently seek a dedicated and passionate Part-Time Retail Consultant to work within our stores. The successful applicant will have flexible availability and will be required to work weekends.
Who we are looking for:
Aesop proactively seeks out astute, creative, passionate individuals who think laterally and are capable of delivering work of the highest standard.
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience within retail, with products requiring specialist knowledge and demonstration-based sales techniques.
- The ability to communicate with warmth, energy and sincerity
- A genuine interest in others
- The capacity to learn about and sell products requiring specialist knowledge
Benefits of working at Aesop:
- 10% bonus earning potential
- 401k savings with company match
- Generous employee discount
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Paid volunteer leave
- Subscription to meditation programming through Headspace