Junior Consultant (full time)
Junior Consultants are immediately integrated into projects, contribute to analyses and deliverables, and receives guidance and instructions from immediate supervisors (Consultants and Senior Consultants).
Candidates should be comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative work, possess agility and curiosity, and desire the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Junior Consultants’ daily tasks consist of:
- Identifying objectives and collecting data across sources to solve complex business issues
- Designing and conducting quantitative analyses to support client’s positioning and growth
- Participating in production of deliverables throughout projects
Junior Consultants’ experience at Advancy includes:
- Direct interactions with senior-level management in leading global companies
- Involvement in exciting and challenging projects as a proactive team member
- Meritocratic corporate culture that offers opportunities to participate in projects across our global offices
- Training and technical skills improvement from intensive training program held in Paris, Advancy headquarter
Competitive remuneration package includes tier-1 base salary, annual bonus, fully covered health insurance, and 401(k) plan with match.