Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Customer Solutions Academy Internship is a comprehensive development program crafted to cultivate the brightest university candidates for growth and success in customer-facing consulting roles at Adobe both business and technical. At Adobe, we strive to define the next level of world-class customer experience, and that starts with you!
We’re looking for goal-oriented people who thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are eager to apply their problem-solving skills to real business challenges. Our interns will each focus on one special project related to the development and operation of our customer experience organization. This can include efforts such as — measuring the success of our consulting programs; developing gold standards for our account management team; identifying and coordinating thought leadership and customer case studies; researching and developing new go-to-market approaches; or another similar project.
We will coach and mentor you. We will share feedback on how you’re progressing vis-a-vis regularly scheduled meetings.
Notably, our ACS team is recruiting a group of interns. Thus, your peers and you will have opportunities to network, collaborate, learn from each other, and socialize.
What You Will Be Doing
• Think strategically about people, process, and business/technology challenges.
• Focus on your individual project. Meet goals and complete deliverables on time.
• While your individual project will drive the details of your day-to-day activities, you will generally be focused on:
• Research various technology-related opportunities and strategies.
• Analyze data. Build business reports and/or dashboards.
• Develop workflows, process documentation, recommendations around technology, strategy, and other knowledge assets.
• Identify, develop, and share best practices.
• Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams, to implement initiatives.
• Drive accountability and results.
• Develop internal and/or customer-facing communications.
• Present findings and recommendations to ACS leaders.
What you need to succeed
• Currently, pursuing a bachelor’s degree and plan to graduate December 2022 – July 2023.
• Business- or marketing-related major. A minor in a relevant Computing/STEM area (e.g.,
Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering) is a strong plus.
• Sharp analytical skills and intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to listen, assess, dissect and solve business problems.
• Ability to think outside of the box. Eagerness to seek creative solutions for challenges.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation & communication skills (both verbal and written). Able to translate key
metrics into succinct executive-facing communications.
• Thrive in team settings. Revel in collaborating with others.
• Self-initiative, confidence, & resourcefulness. A desire to roll-up your sleeves and dig deeply
into a business. Passionate about exceeding expectations.
• Dedication to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached.
• Grace under pressure and a positive attitude.
• Prior experience in a customer-facing, marketing, content, agency or consultancy role is a