Internal Audit’s role is to assist ADM management by providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to make valuable contributions and improve the organization’s operations. This is achieved by utilizing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of our organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
During our intense 12-week program, interns will work collaboratively to conduct risk-based audits of ADM or third party facilities throughout the United States, as well as have the opportunity to learn business objectives, risks to meeting objectives, and controls to mitigate those risks. Interns will also review, assimilate, and logically document work procedures, while providing ADM leadership with information, analysis and recommendations.
This is a paid internship and includes company-paid housing. Standard costs are reimbursed for relocating to and from the assigned location.
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS in Accounting or a business-related field with a minimum of six credit hours in Accounting courses
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 and above
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking skills and ability to breakdown complex problems
- Desire to work in an effective team environment
- Interest in the agriculture industry, commodity trading, and basic geometry
- Ability to successfully work through conflicts
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to travel approximately 50 percent of the time
- Ability to climb ladders up to 100 feet
- Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- ADM requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?