We are the leading provider of therapeutic antibody discovery and engineering technologies, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. This includes naïve discovery from synthetic libraries in yeast or B cells (mice and humans), antibody engineering and optimization, multi-specific antibody engineering, and a portfolio of proprietary CD3 antibodies licensed non-exclusively for bispecific applications. Since 2009, we have partnered with over 80 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 360 therapeutic programs, over 40 clinical programs, and our first approved product. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda and others. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Cygnal, Dragonfly, iOmx, NextPoint, Pliant, Tizona, TRex Bio and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking an eager-learning worker with a background in biochemistry, biophysics, analytical chemistry or related concentrations to join our Protein Analytics team. The Research Associate will work in a small team setting to support Adimab’s novel antibody discovery, optimization, and characterization workflows. This role will closely interface with the Antibody Engineering, Antibody Sciences, High-Throughput Expression, and Molecular Core teams.
- Perform LCMS-related assays to characterize therapeutic antibodies, investigate PTMs, and survey chemical liabilities
- Critically interpret data, troubleshoot experiments, and communicate the results to customers.
- Operate and maintain multiple LCs & mass spectrometers
- Familiar with scripting workflows and analyses
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, characterization of antibody samples using other analytical technologies such as chromatographic assays, CE-SDS, SDS-PAGE etc
Needed upon hire
- B.S. in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or related fields with 0-2 years of experience
- Background / knowledge in mass spectrometry is desired but not required
- Basic understanding of analytical techniques is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Communicates effectively and openly with colleagues and supervisor
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.