We are the leading provider of therapeutic antibody discovery and engineering technologies, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. This includes naïve discovery from synthetic libraries in yeast or B cells (mice and humans), antibody engineering and optimization, multi-specific antibody engineering, and a portfolio of proprietary CD3 antibodies licensed non-exclusively for bispecific applications. Since 2009, we have partnered with over 80 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 360 therapeutic programs, over 40 clinical programs, and our first approved product. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda and others. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Cygnal, Dragonfly, iOmx, NextPoint, Pliant, Tizona, TRex Bio and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
The Predoctoral Program
Adimab’s Predoctoral Program is a unique 24-month opportunity that will offer you meaningful research experience in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment. The program is designed for individuals looking to gain two years of industry experience before moving on to a PhD graduate program.
As an Adimab “predoc”, you will work on innovative science and have the opportunity to make an immediate impact in cutting-edge drug discovery. Consistent with our belief that great ideas can come from anyone, we expect predocs to actively contribute to the research process. Using Adimab’s state-of-the-art yeast-based antibody discovery platform, you will work with a team of experienced scientists on key projects that will help drive the company forward.
In addition to rigorous scientific training, you will receive career mentorship and assistance with the graduate school application process. At Adimab, we are committed to developing our people. Our goal is 100% placement of all predocs in a top-tier program.
Adimab is a leader in antibody discovery, and we are growing rapidly. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy culture with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Meaningful experience working on cutting-edge human antibody discovery campaigns in partnership with some of the most successful drug development firms in the world
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment including insight into the strategic decision-making process of an innovative biotech
- Career development training including GRE assistance and workshops on scientific writing, presentation skills, resume building, and networking
- A work-hard, play-hard culture
Predocs will work in a small team setting to support Adimab’s novel antibody discovery, maturation, and production platform through:
- Antibody library construction, antibody selection, and high-throughput screening
- Functional characterization of antibodies
- Data analysis and experimental design
- Flow cytometry for cell line characterization and antibody discovery
- Data compilation and presentation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with premiums and deductibles covered at 100% (for individual) and 90% (for family)
- 20 vacation days, 10 sick days and 2 weeks of shutdown per year (prorated)
- Free food, fully-stocked kitchen with catered breakfasts and lunches
- Fully-paid health club membership, up to $4,000 employee referral bonus, equity, 401(k) with a 2:1 employer match, life and disability insurance, and relocation assistance
Needed Upon Hire
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, protein engineering, or a related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and openly with colleagues and supervisors
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.