We are the leading provider of therapeutic antibody discovery and engineering technologies, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. This includes naïve discovery from synthetic libraries in yeast or B cells (mice and humans), antibody engineering and optimization, multi-specific antibody engineering, and a portfolio of proprietary CD3 antibodies licensed non-exclusively for bispecific applications. Since 2009, we have partnered with over 80 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 360 therapeutic programs, over 40 clinical programs, and our first approved product. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda and others. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Cygnal, Dragonfly, iOmx, NextPoint, Pliant, Tizona, TRex Bio and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking a highly motivated student to join our Molecular Biology Core team for a 6-month Co-op position. The successful candidate will work in a small team setting to support sequencing and cloning.
- Manage and perform work for the Adimab sequencing service
- Operate and maintain sequencing and PCR instruments
- Run automation equipment according to standard protocols
- Prepare reagents, buffers, and media
- Perform DNA preps and other molecular biology workflows
- Help around as needed with glassware, autoclave and stocking
Needed upon hire
- Working towards BA/BS degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, protein engineering or similar
- Laboratory experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work within defined standard operating procedures
- Experience using Excel and knowledge of basic chemical calculations
- Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced environment of ambiguity and change
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- An excellent team player, who also is able to work independently when appropriate
- Positive attitude and source of energy to all employees
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.