Accelerate Design LLC ensures the success of its clients by applying validated product development strategies from Conceptualization through Design and Development, and into Commercial Launch. We are a growing full-service Product Development and Engineering Services company that specializes in Medical Devices, Robotics, Industrial Optics, and Biophotonics. By striking an artful balance between science, engineering, and innovation we apply our validated processes and expertise to engineer ideas into manufactured products.
You will gain resume-building experience in digital marketing of a technical services consulting company.
We have an opening for College Students to work 10 or more flexible remote hrs per week.
- Enrolled as a Junior or Senior towards a Bachelor’s in an applicable Major.
- Writing Skills: 2 years (Required).
- Marketing: 1 year (Required).
- Strong computer skills, social media, and internet research skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media (Primarily Linked In) techniques and managing content.
- Office applications: MS and G-Suite.
- Have a creative problem-solving mindset with a hands-on approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience writing content for email campaigns, blogs, and websites is a plus.
- Experience with CRM management is a plus.
- Previous research/intern experience is a plus.
- Excited by dynamic challenges.
Number of hires for this role: 1
Visit our website for a sampling of past projects: www.accelerate-design.com