4flow – We are over 700 team members across 17 global locations. Outstanding development opportunities, knowledge sharing in a global environment and having fun – that’s our culture. And it has been honored and awarded repeatedly. We work with each other across functions and projects, which enables us to achieve the best results. No matter the position or role, each 4flower is encouraged to contribute ideas and help shape our success as a company. You want to be part of our global team? – Join 4flow.
What your new challenge will look like
- Develop functional expertise for all 4flow software products and become a key knowledge keeper for 4flow software in North America.
- Take over the functional software lead for 4flow vista, SAP-add on, Kinaxis, TLO app, iTMS and EMS implementation and roll-out projects in North America.
- Lead implementation projects in time/budget /quality
- Manage the launch of new customers and software implementation (incl. understanding of technological aspects and managing of IT tasks)
- Take on customer demands/requests and – if required – place at 4flow corporate software organization (e.g., product management / development)
- Manage software consulting projects at customer site (project status, steering committee)
- Develop innovative supply chain concepts for the customer.
- Hand over implementation projects to support and initialize KAM activities.
- Take over the functional software Key Account Management for 4flow software customers in North America.
- Establish long-term partnership with 4flow software customers.
- Achieve customer satisfaction.
- Develop existing customer (prolongation of contracts, generate new business)
- Represent customer’s interests towards 4flow software corporate organization and software roadmap.
- Taking over software account responsibility
- Support pre-sales activities in the above-mentioned products in customer sales processes in North America (e.g., demo cases, presentation of the software pieces, create functional grids, discuss with the customer)
- Coordinate regular alignments with US software sales, US 4flow management and the 4flow software corporate product owners to drive the continuous improvement of the 4flow software products for the North America market
- Support the preparation of customer specific test cases and take the functional expert role in sales meetings at new potential customers in coordination with the 4flow Software Sales team
- Support the US and corporate software leadership in the continuous organizational development of the US software organization based on 4flow software market growth and developing requirements in the US
Why you belong at 4flow
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or Business Administration with a concentration in Supply Chain Management
- 3+ years of relevant transport management software implementation experience.
- 3+ years of relevant technical KAM experience in the field of supply chain software for US customers
- Good understanding of the logistics and supply chain market
- Very good process understanding (transfer of business processes into IT processes)
- Very good understanding of business software and/or logistics software and/or simulation software
- High IT competence: secure use of MS Office
What we offer
Come join us! 4flow, Inc. is an American company with German roots that offers a clearly defined vision, excellent job security, and outstanding long-term career prospects. Work side-by-side with a skilled team of consultants eager to share their know-how and experience. As part of a highly international, fast-growing company with a vibrant corporate culture, you will enjoy a competitive base salary, an attractive bonus system, and a great benefits package.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online