Find Job Opportunities
Employer Job Listings on Handshake
- Handshake is the MIT career management system where companies post jobs and internships targeting MIT students.
- You can create job search agent within Handshake to get notifications sent to your email address when new jobs meeting your criteria are posted.
- Career Fairs: Career fairs are perfect opportunities to speak directly with company representatives and learn about various organizations in your field of interest.
- Employer Events on Handshake: Employers host information sessions and other events where you can gain insight on the company and the opportunities available.
- Networking Events: CAPD hosts several networking and industry panels throughout the academic year.
- MIT Alumni Advisors Hub: Connect with MIT alumni through this directory, maintained by MIT's Alumni Association.
- Informational Interviews: These days over 80% of jobs are found through networking. Start growing your network by setting up some informational interviews with professionals in your areas or companies of interest.
- Schedule a career advising appointment to discuss your interests and plan a search strategy.