The CAPD office has a collection of rooms used to conduct on-campus interviews that can be reserved if you need a space for a virtual interview. The use of the rooms are available to currently enrolled students and postdocs and based on the following conditions:
- CAPD interview room reservation hours are 10am – 4pm M-F.
- If you need to use a private room when the CAPD Office is closed, please reserve a room in the library through mycard.mit.edu. For additional information, learn more on the MIT Libraries website.
- Please submit your room reservation request 24-hours prior to your requested start time
- While in the CAPD office and when outside your interview room, you are expected to keep your mask on at all times
- Inside your reserved interview room you will find sanitizing wipes, please wipe down the room and everything within that you use when you are finished with your interview
To reserve a room, please fill out the following information fields.