Master’s, PhD, and Postdoc (MPP) Career Fair
THANK YOU TO ALL ATTENDEES AND EMPLOYERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE SPRING 2022 MASTER’S, Ph.D. & POSTDOC CAREER FAIR. INFORMATION ON PLANS FOR THE 2023 MPP CAREER FAIR WILL BE POSTED IN LATE FALL 2022. INFORMATION BELOW AND IN RELATED PAGES IS FOR THE SPRING 2022 FAIR AND WILL BE UPDATED IN LATE FALL 2022.The MPP Career Fair will be a hybrid career fair, offering an in-person event on March 31st and a virtual fair on April 1st. Employers and candidates may attend either the virtual or in-person events, or both. Please note that employer attendance at the in-person and virtual fair may differ.
|In-Person MPP Career Fair Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022 Time: 12 PM – 4 PM Location: Johnson Ice Rink, Zesiger Sports & Fitness Center, 1st Floor (Check-in at Johnson Lobby)||Virtual MPP Career Fair Date: Friday, April 1, 2022 Time: 1 PM – 6 PM Platform: Handshake|
- You will need to create a Handshake student account for a non-Handshake partner school to register, using your harvard.edu email address
- You can use the same links as MIT candidates to register (see Candidate Info page)
- In-Person: You must register in advance by 5 PM on Tuesday, March 15th in order to be set up for building access and for us to send us the information you will need to enter the fair.
- In-Person: You will need to attest that you are fully vaccinated against COVID (or that you have a legitimate medical or religious exemption) and that you are symptom-free on the day of the fair. Attestation will need to be submitted at least 30 minutes in advance of your arrival at the fair.
- Virtual: Your registration and session sign-up process is identical to MIT students, postdocs, and alums once you have created your Handshake profile. You may register up until the end of that fair.