Advice for applying to distinguished fellowships
It can take time to prepare an effective application for distinguished fellowships. The earlier you start to familiarize yourself with fellowship opportunities, the stronger a candidate you’ll be. Schedule an appointment with a distinguished fellowships advisor by early spring.
Distinguished Fellowships Internal Deadlines
- Rhodes: 6/6/23 @ 5pm ET
- Marshall: 6/6/23 @ 5pm ET
- Mitchell: 6/6/23 @ 5pm ET
- Churchill: 7/11/23 @ 5pm ET
- Fulbright: 8/29/23 @ 5pm ET
- Truman: 11/28/23 @ 5pm ET
Upcoming Deadline Information
- If you are interested in applying for the Fulbright Scholarship, please book an appointment with Julia Mongo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss our process for supporting applicants.
- If you are interested in applying for the Truman Scholarship, please book an appointment with Ian Murray (email@example.com) to discuss our process for supporting applicants.
Looking to Understand Opportunities
- What do I want to do?
- Consider why you want to pursue a graduate degree, beyond it being the next logical step
- Where do I want to go?
- Our office supports students who want to pursue domestic or international post-undergraduate opportunities
- Am I eligible for this fellowship?
- GPA, Citizenship Status, Matriculation Date