Possibilities Summits Program
The 2023 Possibilities Summits Program is a two-week virtual program that offers a diverse cohort of undergraduate students the opportunity to participate in hybrid interactive workshops designed to expand their personal network, cultivate top industry skills and explore the wealth of opportunities available at Goldman Sachs. Following the virtual program, a select group of participants will be invited to our In-Person Summits.
- Virtual: Two weeks in January 2023
- In Person: One to three days between February 2023 – May 2023 in Dallas, New York or Salt Lake City
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd year undergraduates, graduating December 2023 – July 2026
- Meet the eligibility requirements as outlined on our flyer, website and application
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 27, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET
Black Possibilities Summit | Hispanic/Latinx Possibilities Summit Women’s Possibilities Summit | Summit Veteran’s Possibilities Summit | Diverse Abilities | Pride Summit
Virtual Insight Series
The 2023 Virtual Insight Series is a professional development program for all undergraduate students interested in a career at Goldman Sachs. Undergraduate students are welcome to join our virtual events and leverage our digital curriculum to complement their skill sets and schedules.
- Virtual: May 2023 – June 2023
- All undergraduate students
- Class of 2023 – Class of 2026
Application Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET