University of Houston Law Center Symposium, Law Fair, and Summer Program
- Diversity Pre-Law Symposium & Law School Admissions Fair on October 16 & October 23, 2021
- Pre-Law Pipeline Program Application Period for Summer 2022 opens October 15, 2021
Best Law School for You: A preLaw Conference
Join virtually, and at no cost, on November 5th, 2021 for a one of a kind opportunity to hear from the nation’s leading admissions professionals, law school deans, directors and consultants. This forum includes an interactive platform that allows your questions, regarding law school, to be answered! This free half-day event will feature four educational sessions with Q&A, and time to meet individually with law schools. Come learn and connect! Don’t miss it!
AccessLex Financial Aid Resources
October 1 was opening day for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing the FAFSA early takes one thing off the to-do list later.
AccessLex can help if you have questions about FAFSA and financial aid. You can:
- Attend an upcoming Paying for Law School webinar.
- Register for Ask EDNA! and check out the Paying for Law School resources in MAX Pre-Law by AccessLex®.
- Schedule a call with an Accredited Financial Counselor to get all their questions about the FAFSA (and more!) answered.
- Review the Paying for Law School Guide
Legal Analyst Internship and Fulltime Roles at Goldman Sachs
- Legal Summer Analyst program is a summer 2022 internship for current undergraduate students in their penultimate year.
- Legal New Analyst program is a two-year full-time program beginning in summer 2022; Analysts are provided the opportunity to contribute to the Legal Division, gain experience, expand their network and learn about the legal field before entering law school or pursuing alternative career opportunities at Goldman Sachs; applicants must be current undergraduate students in their final year.
- Interested students may apply as soon as possible at http://www.goldmansachs.com/careers and select “Dallas” and “Legal” as the location and division to which they are applying.