This fall, CAPD coordinated an Institute-wide Career Exploration Series that began on Sept. 13 and ends in November. The series is a collaboration between MIT departments, programs, employers, and alumni to help all students learn about the different career and graduate/professional school options available to them.
The series of 40+ events was championed by the first-ever student Career Exploration Leadership team: sophomore Yan Wu, Leader of First-Year Engagement, senior Britney Pham, Academic Ambassador, and master’s student Alberto Cuellar, Leader of Employer & Alumni Relations.
Some of the fall 2021 events included:
- Framing UROP(s) for Grad School + Job Applications
- CEE Graduate Program Info Session
- Networking in the US Context: Where, When, What, Why & How
- Meet the MIT Entrepreneurs: Panel Discussion, Q&A, and Networking @ MIT InnovationHQ
- EECS is Everywhere: Careers in Hardware and Systems
The team is planning a Career Exploration Series for IAP to foster more opportunities for students’ career and graduate/professional school exploration. Contact Tianna Ransom at email@example.com if your department or program would like to get involved with the series!